Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Kind Of My New Years Resolutions But Not Really Because No One Keeps Resolutions And I Plan To Keep These

1. Find and Purchase a D.A.R.E t-shirt (can be gifted me).

2. Go to England and convince just one English person that I am English. If any of you have heard my attempt at accent mimickery you would understand how difficult this one will be.

3. Run a half marathon by the summer.

4. Organize an outdoor pillow fight in my local city. Here's looking at you Busan, Spring 2012.

5. Participate in a stand-up comedy night.

6. Learn to rollerblade.

7. Learn how to do a kart wheel.

8. Touch my toes without bending my knees.

9. Invent a board game.

10. Read one book every month.

11. Start a masters degree.

12. Hug my Mimi.

13. Learn how to play chess and be good at it!

14. Learn how to ski.

15. Go the entire year without one cigarette.

16. Buy a bow and arrow and be good at shootin.

17. Get over 10,000 page views on In Need of Natt.

18. Really participate in Movember. Fake stache and all.

19. Stop talking poorly of other people. We are all just doing the best we can.

20. Beat Pokemon Blue on my Nintento DS.

No comments:

Post a Comment