Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A List Of All The Lists I Have Ever Made With Excerpts

Hobbies I Quit
-Bongos/Cello/Violin
-Interpretive Jazz Dance
-Poetry Slams
-Making Wall Installations
-Tae Bo
-Candle Making
-Cross Country

Things to Donate to Salvation Army
-Ugly Blue Dress I Bought at Salvation Army
-Fat Clothes
-Skinny Clothes
-Extra Copy of Spice Girl's CD
-Lava Lamp

Baby Names I Like If I Have Children Before 30
-Fable
-Smith (assuming I am married and change my last name)
-Penn
-Corbyn
-Phoenix

Baby Names I Like If I Have Children After 30
-Samuel
-Peter
-Cal
-Harrison
-Hugh

Coffee Creamer Flavors I Need To Try
-Sweet Cream
-Brown Sugar Maple Latte
-Coconut Creme

Things Not To Order From Taco Bell
-Nacho Cheese Anything
-Grilled Stuft Burrito
-Meximelt

Inspirational Quotes
-"Courage is a kind of inspiration." -Plato
-"Once you label me you negate me." - Kirkegaard
-"The marble not yet carved can hold the form of every thought the greatest artist has." -Michelangelo
-"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut." -Einstein

Bukowski Quotes
-"Boring damned people. All over the earth. Propagating more boring damned people. What a horror show. The earth swarmed with them."
-"If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose."
-"To do a dull thing with style-now THAT'S what I call art."

90's Music I Need to Download
-N'Sync Bye Bye Bye Album
-The Thong Song
-Backstreet Boys I Want It That Way
-Korn Freak on a Leash

Fancy Food I Need To Eat
-Caviar
-Oxtail
-Veal
-Nutella

Favorite Disney Movies of All Time
-Beauty and the Beast
-Toy Story 2
-Aladdin
-Pocohantas
-The Lion King

Words I Need to Learn to Spell
-Gutair
-Colonel
-Hierarchy
-Ricochet

Words I Need to Learn to Say
-Ordnance
-Emaciated
-I'm Sorry

Honorable Mentions:
-Dresses I Have Worn to Weddings
-Favorite Female Adventurers
-Hipster Music to Download
-Cool Ways to Die
-Foods Not to Eat on a Date
-Ways To Cut My Hair if I Could Cut my Hair
-All The Mixed Drinks I Need to Try
-Museums I Need to Visit
-Philosophical One Liners
-Reasons God May Not be Real
-People to Pray For

1 comment: